Quannapowitt Players COVID-19 Policies
As QP resumes live performances, we are committed to the health and safety of all of our artists, volunteers, and guests, and as such we will require proof of vaccination or a recent negative test for all performers, technical & artistic personnel, volunteers, and audience members.
We suggest guests arrive 30 minutes before the start of the performance in order to be screened and enter.
If you or someone in your party is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting) at the time of your performance or has been exposed to COVID-19, please contact us to exchange your tickets.
For the safety and comfort of all who attend our shows, we will be implementing the following policies:
- All visitors must present proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arrival. To expedite entry, please be sure everyone in your party is prepared with their proof of vaccination or negative test results. Options for showing proof of vaccination include your CDC vaccination card, a photo of the card, or digital vaccine attestation through a recognized app.
- Anyone who is exempt from, or ineligible to receive, a COVID-19 vaccine will be required to present results from a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours, or a negative antigen test taken within 24 hours before entering the theater. Proof of negative status may include a digital or physical copy, or timestamped results loaded in a recognized app.
- If you forget your proof of vaccination or negative test, there will be no admittance, and we will work with you to arrange a future visit, or to refund your payment.
- Regardless of vaccination status, Quannapowitt Players requires everyone over age 2 to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while in the theatre, except while actively eating, drinking, or performing. QP will provide complimentary masks to guests who forget to bring one. If you choose not to wear a mask, there will be no admittance, and we will work with you to arrange a future visit, or refund your payment.
- As allowed by current guidelines, audience members will not be required to physically distance within the theater, however no food or drinks will be available for sale.
We will update this information as pandemic conditions change, and will loosen these restrictions as soon as we are able based on the COVID data provided by the state of Massachusetts. For further information, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
QP thanks you for your cooperation with this policy, and your ongoing support of the theater!
~The QP Board of Directors